. Read this text about a Japanese company.
. In most of the lines (36-40) there is one extra word which does not fit in. One or two line, however , are correct.
. If the line is correct ,put a tick (√)in the space on your Answer Sheet.
. If there is an extra word in the line, write that word in the space on your Answer Sheet.
For short distance, it uses its own\’ self airplanes. For international ...self...
flights it calls on leading airlines including the Japanese Airlines. ... .. √.. . ..
LUFTHANSE , WELCOME ON ABOARD
It\’s only normal that a service-oriented company should look to other
36. service companies as partners. The reputation for excellence of every each
37. of DHL\’s partners strongly motivated its choice. To make that sure that
38. everyone made the right choice ,they agreed to give their final answer
39. after a two-year old trial period. Faster service ,better airport
40. facilities; the benefits to the customers are clear. They will also grow up
in the near future ,allowing customers to choose from so many services.
. A student has translated a piece of news in a Chinese newspaper back into English and asked you to check it.
. In each line there is one wrong word.
. For each numbered line (41-45) write the correct word in the space on your Answer Sheet.
They have selled their products in 20 countries. ... ...sold ... ..
British farmers are troubled by straw. They produce more than
41. ten millions tons every year as a byproduct of farming and
42. their animals need only four million tons for bedding and fooding.
43. Since European air-pollution laws forbid people to burnt straw,
44. the extra straw is plowed under or leave to rot. Scientists have
45. now found a way to put the straw to good using by changing a
neat-loving bacterium in the straw.
45. using 应改为use