[报关报检员]2010报检员英语辅导:外贸之常用的电话英语

更新时间:2019-07-17    来源:报检员    手机版     字体:

【www.kwkids.com--报检员】

2010报检员英语辅导:外贸之常用的电话英语

第一考试网整理了2010报检员英语辅导:外贸之常用的电话英语

打电话 接电话

1.Hello,is this 4474716?

喂,是4474716号吗?

2.I’d like to speak to Mr.Wang。

我想和王先生讲话。

3.I’m sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now。

对不起,王先生现在不在。

4.May I know when he’ll be back?

您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

5.This is his wife speaking。

我是他的妻子。

6.Can I take a message for him?

要我转告吗?

7.May I have your name,please?

请问您是谁?

8.Is he available?

他能接电话吗?

9.I’ll just find out for you。

我给您看看他在不在?

10.Hello,are you still there?

喂,您没挂断吧?

11.Who is that speaking?

请问您是谁?

12.I’m so sorry that I made such an early phone call。

对不起我这么早打电话。

13.Who do you wish to talk to?

您要找谁呀?

14.Is Sue James in?

休·詹姆斯在吗?

15.Hello!Is Sue there?

喂!是休吗?

16.Yes,speaking。

是的,我就是。

②没找到人

17.Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you?

北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?

18.We have two Zhongs。

我们这里有两位先生姓钟。

19.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?

你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?

20.I’m sorry,he’s not in the office now。

很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。

21.Do you have any idea when he’ll be back?

你知道他何时回来吗?

22.I have no idea(when he’ll be back.)

我不知道(他何时回来)。

23.Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?

他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?

24.It’s urgent。

有急事。

25.I’m sorry but he’s in Shanghai on business。

很抱歉,他出差去上海了。

26.Probably sometime tomorrow。

可能明天(回来)。

27.Is there anyone else who can help me?

有没有其他的人能帮我?

28.OK.I’ll just put you through。

好的,我这就给您转接。

29.Just a moment,please..。

请稍候。

30.You’re welcome。

别客气。

31.Is Mary there?

玛丽在吗?

32.Mary is out right now。

玛丽现在不在。

33.Why don’t you call back later this afternoon?

您不妨今天下午再打来。

34.When will she be back?

她何时会回来?

35.Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?

如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚?

③等候与回电

36.Yes.You have the right number。

是的,您打对了。

37.Please connect me with Mr.Lee。

请帮我接李先生。

38.Who is calling,please?

请问您是哪一位?

39.Are you still on the line?

你没挂断吧?

40.I’m sorry,but he has a visitor right now。

对不起,他现在有客人。

41.Could you hold a little longer?

请再多等一会儿。

42.Or shall I put you through to his secretary?

或者我给您接到他的秘书那儿,好吗?

43.Shall I tell him you called?

我告诉他您来过电话,好吗?

44.Well,actually,I’d rather call back later。

我还是迟些再打来吧。

45.When is a good time to call?

什么时候打来最合适?

46.Why don’t you try agian in an hour?

一个小时后您再打过来,好吗?

47.Good afternoon.David Brown’s office。

下午好。这里是大卫·布朗办公室。

48.This is Prof.Davis from the University of Washington。

我是华盛顿大学的戴维斯教授。

49.Would you mind waiting a few minutes?

您等一会儿好吗?

50.I’ll just trying to find him。

我正试着找他呢。

51.Yes.Go ahead,please。

是的,请讲。

52.I’m sorry,but he is in a meeting now。

很抱歉,他正在开会。

53.The best time to catch him would be 5∶30。

最容易找到他的时间是5∶30。

54.Could you possibly ask him to call me back?

你可以叫他给我回个电话吗?

55.Of course.What number are you on?

好的。您的号码是多少?

56.He has my number but I’ll give it to you just in case。

他有我的号码,但我还是给你吧,以防万一。

57.There is a call from Wang Ling。

有王玲打来的电话。

58.She is on her way。

她马上来。

59.I’ll hold。

我等一下好了。

60.It’s been a while。

好久不见了。

61.It’s nice to hear from you。

很高兴你打来电话。

④留 言

62.I’m sorry,but he’s on another line now。

对不起,他在接另一个电话。

63.Would you care to hold?

您要稍等一下吗?

64.Could you take a message,please?

能不能为我留下话?

65.I’ll give him the message。

我会转告他。

66.Anything else?

还有其他事吗?

67.That’s all.Thank you for trouble taken。#p#分页标题#e#

就这些,感谢你的耐心。

68.I’m sorry,but he is out of the office right now。

很抱歉,他现在不在办公室里。

69.When will he be back?

他什么时候回来?

70.I wonder if you could give Mr.Wang a message for me?

你能不能给王先生带个口信?

71.Just a minute.I’ll get a pen。

请等一下,我拿支笔。

72.I’ll 1et him know,Mf.Brown。

我会转告他的,布朗先生。

73.No.I really need to talk to him personally。

不,我真的需要亲自跟他说。

74.Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?

那您要不要留话在他的语音信箱里?

75.Hold on and I’ll transfer you。

稍候,我会帮您转过去。

76.I’m not available to take your call,but please your

name,number and a brief message。

我现在不能接您的电话,但请您留下您的姓名、电话号码和简短留言。

77.I’ll get back to you as soon as possible。

我会尽快回您电话。

78.Please call me at 556-3243 when you get back。

你回来时请打556-3243找我。

⑤ 转告消息

79.Yes.I’ll go to get him。

在,我去叫他。

80.I’m so glad I’ve got hold of you at last。

我很高兴终于找到了你。

81.Were you trying to get in touch with me,Peter?

你一直在找我吗,彼得?

82.I’m off today。

我今天休息。

83.Listen,Mike,I’ve got news for you。

听着,迈克,我有消息告诉你。

84.You don’t know me,but this is Garl Mattews。

你不认识我,我叫卡尔·马修斯。

85.I’m calling on behalf of Dave Kennedy。

我代大卫·肯尼迪先生打电话给你。

86.So he gave me your telephone number and let me give you acall。

所以他给了我你的电话号码让我给你打个电话。

87.And what time would suit you best?

什么时候最适合你?

88.You can call us from the lobbv and we’ll come down。

你可以在大厅给我们打电话,然后我们就下来。

89.Please say hello to Dave for me and thank you so much forcalling me。

请代我向大卫问好,非常感谢你打电话给我。

90.She asked me to ask you if you would be able to meet here to-day at 3∶30 p.m。

她要我问你是否能在今天下午三点半和她见面。

91.But you can page her。

但是你可以传呼她。

92.What is the number of her beeper?

她的传呼是多少?

93.Fine.Thanks for the message。

好。谢谢你的口信。

本文来源:http://www.kwkids.com/waimaolei/19488.html

热门标签

更多>>

本类排行